ROPE GUIDE BRACKET
SafetyLink’s Rope Guide Bracket is uniquely designed to mimic the protective properties of our patented Fixed LadderLink.
Using the Rope Guide Bracket & Gutter Protector will ensure your ropes do not get damaged when abseiling over sharp edges or guttering systems. Conversely the bracket will ensure no damage is done to the gutter when in use, expertly guiding the ropes exactly where you want them. The abseiling bracket is easy to install and complements any buildings’ facade. It can also be removed with ease after use, making it a very versatile product.
||Rope Guide Bracket
|POSITIONING OF SAFETYLINK ANCHOR POINTS
(refer to appendix diagrams 2 and 3 of the Handbook)
The first must be in a position easily and safely reached by a secured ladder or a manhole access point.
1. Adjusting the pitch of the LadderLink is to be done by a sheet metal fabricators’ bending machine. LadderLink is made from high tensile aluminium therefore ensure the bender is set on a high radius to prevent cracking. Ladder should be only used for access. If it is intended to work from a ladder, the work should be light duty and short duration.
2. One person is to be on the ladder at any one time (except in emergency situations).
3. Three points of contact with the ladder should be maintained on the ladder at all times.
4. When going up or down a ladder you should always face the ladder.
5. Protective coating must not be removed.