LADDERLINK EXTENDED LADDER STABILISER
SafetyLink’s Fixed LadderLink is a permanent bracket designed to stabilise your ladder. The Fixed LadderLink has securing points to tie off the ladder providing a safe access point, eliminating sideways movement. Easy to install, unobtrusive.
||Fixed LadderLink Extended
|POSITIONING OF SAFETYLINK ANCHOR POINTS
(refer to appendix diagrams 2 and 3 of the Handbook)
The first must be in a position easily and safely reached by a secured ladder or a manhole access point.
1. Adjusting the pitch of the LadderLink is to be done by a sheet metal fabricators’ bending machine. LadderLink is made from high tensile aluminium therefore ensure the bender is set on a high radius to prevent cracking.
2. Ladder should be only used for access. If it is intended to work from a ladder, the work should be light duty and short duration.
3. One person is to be on the ladder at any one time (except in emergency situations).
4. Three points of contact with the ladder should be maintained on the ladder at all times.
5. When going up or down a ladder you should always face the ladder.
6. Protective coating must not be removed.